Welcome to Donna's Fitness Blog....let's discover our health together


The Purpose of this blog is to travel the journey of life and discover our optimal health together.

Call Donna Lidman (780) 231 9311 or email donnafit@me.com

Sunday 6 November 2011

Eat More, Lose more Weight!


Make these you dietary rules or perhaps confessions.....

I will eat it if it grows on a tree  (Tip: Eat these first at every meal)

I will eat protein with every meal and snack (Tip: Eat 3 servings of dairy a day)

I will eat (30mins) before a workout and with in 30 minutes after a workout (tip:Carbs & protein before and protein rich after)

I will become a salad savant (Tip: Eat first and go with a home made dressing with lemon and Olive or flax seed oil base)

I will always have protein for breakfast (Tip: Can't handle eggs?, dairy rich smoothies or Protein shakes as a great option)

Thanks to Women's Health Magazine for your tips

No comments:

Post a Comment